Beware the tides of March.
Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen instructors prepare to dock two 11-meter rigid-hull inflatable boat at Naval Amphibious Base Coronado after dropping off Basic Crewman Training candidates into San Diego Bay.
The BCT candidates are participating in the final training evolution known as the “Tour.” This three-day, two-night training session is the final stage of the seven-week BCT program and tests the students physically and mentally on what they have learned.
BCT is the first phase of special warfare combatant-craft crewman training. SWCCs operate and maintain the Navy’s inventory of state-of-the-art, high performance boats used to support SEALs in special operations missions worldwide.
(Photo by Petty Officer 2nd Class Sarah Bitter, 2 March 2011.)
- foxfracass likes this
- sn0wbliss likes this
- apostrophiee likes this
- chiefmcclane reblogged this from victran
- saving-livesprn likes this
- gam3r1412 likes this
- thesteveoprojekt reblogged this from victran
- biggbabyy68 likes this
- enlightenedthrashing reblogged this from victran
- enlightenedthrashing likes this
- uscrow likes this
- chiefmcclane likes this
- theconglomeration reblogged this from victran
- victran reblogged this from soldierporn
- battaglini reblogged this from soldierporn
- sundalongmanggagamot likes this
- buasato likes this
- strav likes this
- arkjared reblogged this from soldierporn
- thentuckersaid reblogged this from soldierporn
- aeanloveshersailor reblogged this from soldierporn
- dtotheug reblogged this from soldierporn and added:
- changingintosomethingold reblogged this from soldierporn
- soldierporn posted this